Power Plant Access Information
- Parking is available for Power Plant event guests in the North Deck, which can be accessed via Pettigrew Street. The Google maps address for this is 305 Pettigrew Street, Durham, NC 27701.
- If there is an attendant collecting money for parking, guests may tell him/her that they are attending an event at the Power Plant and they will be passed through.
- If there is not an attendant, and the gate is up, feel free to park anywhere in the upper decks.
- If there is no attendant and the gates are closed, guests can push the buzzer at the gate and tell the attendant that they are attending an event at the Power Plant and they will be passed through. In this case, please do not park in the spaces reserved for ATC tenants (they are marked with signs.)
- There are two nearby drop-off points for equipment, rentals, and/or guests with limited mobility.
- Service road off of Pettigrew Street between the North Parking Deck and Blackwell Street. Pull up next to “The Cage,” or basketball courts/ice rink, just as the road starts to curve. Guests can come straight down the sidewalk to the front entrance of the Power Plant. The main doors are just under the Full frame theater marquee.
- Blackwell Street has an entrance just across the street from Moe’s and Which Wich. Enter through the glass doors and take the service elevator down one floor. This will let out next to the ATC Security desk. From there, head straight out the door by Cuban Revolution restaurant. Go to the right and up the ramp. The Power Plant is the next building over. The main doors are just under the Full Frame theater marquee.
Getting to the Power Plant from North Deck
- Exit the deck and head toward the water feature and train car. Follow stairs down and around to the right and turn right at the bottom. Follow sidewalk until you get to the first crossing on the left, which will take you over and toward a broken-looking sidewalk area (near giant chess set). Alternately, you can come to the second crossing, which leads over a “floating” stone walkway. At this point, the Power Plant is directly in front of you. Follow the sidewalk down to the front of the building – closest to the water tower. The main doors are just under the Full Frame theater marquee.
- For those with limited mobility, there is another cross-over for the water feature further up the sidewalk. This will take you past the water tower. At the end, turn left and we are the building to the left of Cuban Revolution restaurant. The main doors are just under the Full Frame theater marquee.